Current Affairs 1st December 2022: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
Nikita Sokal won the title of Miss India Galaxy 2021
Mrs. India Galaxy 2021 organized by Vibrate Concepts in New Delhi. Dr Nikita Sokal was crowned Mrs. India Galaxy 2021 in this event.
CP Goyal appointed as Director General of Forests
Indian Forest Service officer Chandra Prakash Goel has been appointed as Director-General of Forests and Special Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
VS Pathania appointed as new Chief of Indian Coast Guard
Veteran chopper pilot Virender Singh Pathania has been appointed as the new Director-General of the Indian Coast Guard (ICG). The ICG is responsible for the security of the country’s more than 7000 km long coastline.
VS Pathania, originally from Himachal Pradesh, is the first chopper pilot of the force to get a chance to lead it.
VK Tripathi appointed as the new chairman of Railway Board
Vinay Kumar Tripathi has been appointed as the new Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Railway Board. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet on Friday approved Tripathi’s appointment.
Vinay Kumar Tripathi has replaced Sunit Sharma. Tripathi is currently serving as the Director-General of North-Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur.
South Korea to make artificial sun by 2026
The South Korean government is planning to develop technology to build Korea’s first artificial sun “Kestar” by 2026. This Sun can maintain temperature up to 100 million degrees in 300 seconds.
For the first time in 2018, the Korean research team had succeeded in maintaining the temperature of 100 million degrees in 1.5 seconds.
- The Ministry of Finance has given the authorization to which bank to issue Electoral Bonds through their selected branches?
- (A) State Bank of India
- (B) Indian Bank
- (C) Bank of India
- (D) Punjab National Bank
- (E) Bank of Baroda
- In the 46th GST Council Meeting chaired by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, the GST rate on biodiesel has been reduced from 12 percent to what percent?
- (A) 3%
- (B) 8%
- (C) 5%
- (D) 10%
- (E) 7%
- Recently the Prime Minister of India has laid the foundation stone of Major Dhyan Chand Sports University in which city?
- (A) Bareilly
- (B) Lucknow
- (C) Agra
- (D) Meerut
- (E) Ghaziabad
- Who has been awarded as the “Journalist of the Year 2021” posthumously by the Mumbai Press Club?
- (A) Adnan Abidi
- (B) Danish Siddiqui
- (C) Rana Ayyub
- (D) Surekha Sikri
- (E) Barkha Dutt
- Which English Novel writer has won the Sahitya Akademi Award 2021 for her novel “Things to Leave Behind”?
- (A) Khalid Hussain
- (B) Raj Rahi Dogri
- (C) S Nagabhushana
- (D) Sanjiv Verenkar
- (E) Namita Gokhale
- The All India Co-Ordinated Research Project on poultry breeding, Mannuthy, under which university, bagged the national breed conservation award for 2021?
- (A) Kerala Veterinary and Animal Science University
- (B) Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
- (C) Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
- (D) Mahatma Gandhi University
- (E) Karnataka Veterinary, Animal Sciences University
- Who will hold the additional charge of “Sashastra Seema Bal” in place of Kumar Rajesh Chandra?
- (A) Vasant Deswal
- (B) Krishna Chaudhary
- (C) Sanjay Arora
- (D) RK Pachnanda
- (E) Surjeet Singh
- Which country has launched its first in the series Project 22220 versatile nuclear-powered icebreaker known as “Sibir”?
- (A) Russia
- (B) China
- (C) United States
- (D) Iran
- (E) Japan
- The Indian Army has established the Quantum Lab at the Military College of Telecommunication Engineering in which state?
- (A) Uttar Pradesh
- (B) Uttarakhand
- (C) West Bengal
- (D) Sikkim
- (E) Madhya Pradesh
- Name the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Equitas Small Finance Bank, who has been appointed recently?
- (A) Arun Ramanathan
- (B) Arun Kumar Verma
- (C) Sridhar Ganesh
- (D) Vasudevan PN
- (E) Tabassum Inamdar.