Current Affairs 10th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
Damodar Maujo received 57th Jnanpith Award
Konkani novelist Damodar Moujo has won the 57th Jnanpith Award 2022. Damodar Moujo is a Goan novelist, story writer, critic and essayist.
Pune city to host joint military exercise ‘PANEX-2021’
The joint military exercise ‘PANEX-2021′ with BIMSTEC countries will be conducted in Pune from December 20 to December 22. It is a humanitarian aid and disaster relief exercise, conducted in BIMSTEC countries. The main objective of this exercise is to build regional cooperation in response to natural disasters.
‘RE-HAB’ project launched in Assam
Recently project ‘RE-HAB‘ (Reducing Elephant-Human Attacks using Bees) has been started in Assam, which emphasizes on setting up bee boxes in forest and village periphery to reduce incidents of human-elephant conflict. gives.
NASA launches new X-ray observatory
America’s space agency NASA has launched a new X-ray mission (IXPE). This mission will prove to be effective in uncovering many mysterious events happening in space. This will help to reveal many important information about black holes, supernovae and the nature of the universe.
RBI gives schedule bank status to Paytm
The Reserve Bank of India has given schedule bank status to digital payment service giant Paytm. Paytm Payments Bank Limited has been included in the Second Schedule of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Being a scheduled payments bank, Paytm Payments Bank can explore new business opportunities. After getting the Schedule Bank status, now Paytm Payments Bank can participate in Fixed Rate and Variable Rate Repo and Reverse Repo, Marginal Standing Facility. It can get the loan following the rules made by RBI.
- Recently, CDS General Bipin Rawat has passed away in a crash of the Indian Airforce Helicopter. When had he taken charge as India’s first-ever Chief of Defence Staff?
- January 1, 2020
- The project of interlinking of which two rivers is the first project of interlinking of rivers under the National Perspective Plan?
- The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Charter Day is observed annually on which day of December to commemorate the adoption of the SAARC Charter?
- 8th December
- Which government body has launched the “e-Sawaari India Electric Bus Coalition ? NITI Aayog
- According to Lowy Institute Asia Power Index 2021, what is the rank of India in 26 most powerful countries in the Asia-Pacific region for comprehensive powers?
- Recently, President of India, Ram Nath Kovind has presented the “President’s Standard” to the 22nd Missile Vessel Squadron of the Indian Navy. Where was the 22nd missile vessel Squadron (Killer Squadron) formally established?
- Finance Minister of India, Nirmala Sitharaman has ranked at which position on the Forbes’ list of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women 2021? 37th
- Which Indian Shuttler has won the silver in the 2021 HSBC Badminton World Federation?
- Pusarla V Sindhu
- Which forest of Tamil Nadu has been declared as the 16th Bird Sanctuary by the Minister of Environment Forest and Climate Change?
- Kazhuveli Wetland
- Which of the following day is observed annually on 9th of December?
- International Anti-Corruption Day