Current Affairs 15th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
National Energy Conservation Day 2021
National Energy Conservation Day is organized across the country on 14th December every year by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. The purpose of this day is to encourage people across the country to be aware of the importance of energy and to save and conserve energy by proper use.
National Energy Conservation Awards are also distributed on this occasion. These awards were instituted by the Ministry of Power, Government of India in 1991.
Supersonic Missile Assistant Torpedo System Successfully Launched
Recently Super Sonic Missile Assistant Torpedo System was successfully launched from Abdul Kalam Island (Wheeler Island) in Odisha. It has been developed by the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) for the Indian Navy.
Launched from a ground mobile launcher. It is equipped with modern technology, capable of covering long distances. Next generation missile based standoff torpedo delivery system. This system will enhance the strength of the Indian Navy as well as promote self-reliance in the defense sector.
Vice President releases book on Raj Kapoor
Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu on Tuesday released the book “Raj Kapoor: The Master at Work” on the occasion of the 97th birth anniversary of veteran actor Raj Kapoor. Speaking on the occasion, Naidu remembered Kapoor for his invaluable contribution in making Indian cinema a vehicle for cultural advancement across the world.
French giant appoints Indian-origin Lina Nair as CEO
French luxury group Chanel has appointed Indian Lena Nair as its new Global Chief Executive in London. Nair has resigned from Unilever to join the CEO of fashion giant Chanel.
Rajasthan gets National Energy Conservation Award
An award ceremony was organized on the occasion of National Energy Conservation Day on Tuesday at Vigyan Bhawan, Delhi. Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation was awarded the National Energy Conservation Award in the State Performance Award category by the Ministry of Power, Government of India, for the administrative work done for energy conservation.
- Who will be the head of recently formed oversight committee for the direct reporting of the Char Dham Project?
- Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri
- National Energy Conservation Day is celebrated across India every year on which day of December?
- 14th December
- India has launched the second edition of water innovation challenges with the Royal Embassy of which nation?
- Which institute has developed Bhu Parikshak device to detect soil health in 90 seconds?
- IIT Kanpur
- India has inducted how many athletes in the first list of TOPS Athletes for 2024 Paris Olympics?
- Which payment bank has tied up with National Payments Corporation of India’s bill payments system Bharat BillPay?
- India Post Payments Bank
- As per the Global Health Security (GHS) Index 2021, what is the rank of India out of 195 countries in the index?
- Which state has held the top position in the highest number of Registered Electric Vehicles?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Which state government has signed a Letter of Understanding (LOU) with the UNDP as a part of the State-level initiative “Code-Unnati”?
- The Reserve Bank of India made Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) mandatory for cross-border transactions. The LEI has how many digits?