Current Affairs 22th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
India ranks third in anti-doping rules violations
According to the latest report of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), 152 cases of anti-doping violations were found in India in 2019. In this, the most accused of doping were found in bodybuilding (57).
India is only behind Russia (167) and Italy (157) in this list, while Brazil (78) is fourth and Iran (70) is fifth.
India ranked fourth in the number of violations of anti-doping rules in 2018 and seventh in 2017.
Gabriel Boric to be the next President of Chile
Recently in Chile, leftist Gabriel Boric won the presidential election. In these elections, Gabriel Borík won 56% of the vote, defeating his rival Jose Antonio Cast.
The outgoing President of Chile is Sebastian Pinera. Gabriel Boric, 35, will become Chile’s youngest modern president when he takes office in March.
Rajya Sabha also approved the election reform bill
The Electoral Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2021, related to electoral reforms, was approved by voice vote in the Rajya Sabha on Tuesday amid protests and uproar by opposition members.
The Lok Sabha had cleared the bill on Monday itself. Now this bill will be sent to the President, after his approval, this bill will be passed.
First fleet of S-400 air defense systems deployed
The Indian Air Force has deployed the first squadron of S-400 missile systems in the Punjab sector. The S-400 is an air defense missile system. It has been developed by Russia’s Almad Central Marine Design Bureau.
It is considered to be the world’s most capable surface-to-air missile defense system. The system is made up of four different types of missiles, with a range of 400 km, 250 km, 120 km and 40 km.
An agreement was signed in 2015 between India and Russia for 5 squadrons of this missile system. Under this agreement, India has been given the first squadron.
Neena Gupta received Ramanujan Award
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata professor and renowned mathematician Neena Gupta has received Ramanujan Prize, one of the most prestigious awards in the field of mathematics. Neena Gupta is the fourth Indian to receive this award.
Nina was awarded the DST-ICTP-IMU Ramanujan Prize for her work towards the Jariski cancellation problem for young mathematicians in developing countries.
- Which state’s assembly has unanimously passed a resolution demanding the repeal of Armed Forces Special Powers Act in the state?
- (A) Nagaland
- (B) Manipur
- (C) Mizoram
- (D) Meghalaya
- (E) Assam
- The Indian Air Force has deployed the first S-400 Triumf air defence missile system in which state?
- (A) Haryana
- (B) Rajasthan
- (C) Punjab
- (D) Uttarakhand
- (E) Jammu & Kashmir
- GACL and GAIL India Limited has signed a memorandum of understanding for setting up a bioethanol plant with a production capacity of 500-kilo litre per day in which state?
- (A) Rajasthan
- (B) Gujarat
- (C) Maharashtra
- (D) Uttar Pradesh
- (E) Haryana
- Which of the following is not in the top five countries from where Foreign Direct Investment Equity Inflows highest in 2021 ever in India?
- (A) Singapore
- (B) Mauritius
- (C) Netherland
- (D) Japan
- (E) Russia
- Who has been sworn in as Chancellor of Austria?
- (A) Katharina Nehammer
- (B) Karl Nehammer
- (C) Alexander Schallenberg
- (D) Gernot Blümel
- (E) Sebastian Kurz
- With the addition of the three new districts namely Tseminyu, Niuland and Chumoukedima, Nagaland will now have how many districts?
- (A) 14
- (B) 16
- (C) 12
- (D) 15
- (E) 18
- The book titled as “India’s Ancient Legacy of Wellness” authored by whom?
- (A) Manan Kapoor
- (B) Farah Bashir
- (C) Rekha Chaudhari
- (D) Amish Tripathi
- (E) Sudha Murty
- Who has won the BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2021?
- (A) Emma Raducanu
- (B) Leylah Fernandez
- (C) Andy Murra
- (D) Simona Halep
- (E) Ajla Tomljanović
- International Arbitration and Mediation Centre inaugurated in which state?
- (A) Telangana
- (B) Kerala
- (C) Andhra Pradesh
- (D) Karnataka
- (E) Tamil Nadu
- Which company has been honoured by Golden Peacock Environment Management Award 2021?
- (A) Bharat Electronics
- (B) Steel Authority of India
- (C) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- (D) Tata Steel Europe
- (E) State Bank of India