Current Affairs 23th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
India ranks third in terms of unicorns
India has overtaken the UK to reach the third position in terms of unicorn companies. Last was in fourth place. According to the data of Hurun Research Institute on Wednesday, there were 33 startup unicorns in India till November this year. With this, the number of unicorns in the country increased to 54.
Unicorns are those companies whose valuation is more than one billion dollars. According to the report, America (487) is the first worldwide and China (301) is second in the list of unicorns.
Amrapali Gun becomes CEO of OnlyFans
Mumbai-born Amrapali Gunn, 36, has been appointed as the CEO of subscription-based social media platform OnlyFans.
OnlyFans founder Team Stokely resigned from the post long back but after completing his time, he has now given the charge to Amrapali.
India won bronze medal in Asian Hockey Championship trophy
Team India won the bronze medal by defeating Pakistan 4-3 in the match for the third place. This is India’s fifth medal overall and the first bronze medal in the Asian Champions Trophy. Before this bronze medal, India has won three gold and one silver medal.
The team won gold medals in 2011, 2016, and 2018. At the same time, in 2012, the team got a silver medal. Thus India has become the first country to win all the three medals in the tournament – Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Pankaj Advani won the National Billiards title for the 11th time
Country’s top cue player Pankaj Advani defended his national billiards title by defeating Dhruv Sitwala 5-2 in a nine-game final here to become champion for the 11th time.
First successful test of missile ‘Pralaya’
India on Wednesday successfully test-fired surface-to-surface ballistic missile ‘Prayal’. Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) officials gave this information.
The indigenously developed missile can strike targets at a range of 150 to 500 kms. The surface-to-surface missile has a payload capacity of 500 to 1000 kg.
- Who has been appointed as a member of the Badminton World Federation Athletes Commission 2021-2025?
- (A) PV Sindhu
- (B) Saina Nehwal
- (C) Ashwini Ponnappa
- (D) Jwala Gutta
- (E) Aparna Popat
- Which Australian batsman has become the new world number one batsman in the recently released ICC Men’s Test Batsmen Rankings 2021?
- (A) Steve Smith
- (B) Travis Head
- (C) Marcus Harris
- (D) David Warner
- (E) Marnus Labuschagne
- The total number of beneficiaries under the Centre’s financial inclusion scheme, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), has crossed the 44 crore mark. In which year the scheme was launched?
- (A) 2014
- (B) 2015
- (C) 2016
- (D) 2017
- (E) 2018
- The Indian Olympic Association of India has appointed whom as the Chef de Mission of the country’s contingent for the upcoming 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing?
- (A) Rajinder Singh
- (B) Gyanendro Ningombam
- (C) Harjinder Singh
- (D) Tapan Kumar Das
- (E) Elena Norman
- Who has been appointed as India’s new envoy to China?
- (A) Rudrendra Tandon
- (B) Gaurav Ahluwalia
- (C) Pratibha Parkar
- (D) Pradeep Kumar Rawat
- (E) Dinesh Bhatia
- Which Indian company has become the largest corporate by revenues, profits and market value, topped the 2021 Wizikey News Score ranking?
- (A) Infosys
- (B) Reliance Industries
- (C) Wipro
- (D) Indian Oil Corporation
- (E) Tata Consultancy Services
- Which Indian Institute has been selected by the prestigious Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for the Industrial Innovation Awards?
- (A) IIT Khadagpur
- (B) IIT Kanpur
- (C) IIT Delhi
- (D) IIT Madras
- (E) IIT Roorkee
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of the BrahMos Aerospace Limited?
- (A) Vikas Goel
- (B) Atul Dinkar Rane
- (C) Sudhir Mishra
- (D) Subir Mallick
- (E) Satheesh Reddy
- Which small finance bank has empanelled as the banking partner of the state government of Maharashtra?
- (A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
- (B) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- (C) Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank
- (D) Capital Small Finance Bank
- (E) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- Which state government gave tag of “state festival” to Jagannath Rath Yatra?
- (A) Haryana
- (B) Punjab
- (C) Rajasthan
- (D) Bihar
- (E) Gujarat