Current Affairs 25th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
National Consumer Rights Day 2021
Every year 24 December is celebrated as National Consumer Rights Day in India. It is also called National Consumer Day.
The purpose of this day is to make consumers aware of their rights and responsibilities. This day is celebrated to commemorate the coming into existence of Consumer Protection Act on 24th December 1986.
South Korea won the Asian Champions Trophy men’s hockey tournament 2021
South Korea won the title by defeating Japan 4-2 in the Asian Champions Trophy men’s hockey tournament held in Dhaka (Bangladesh). In this tournament, India won the bronze medal by defeating Pakistan 4-3.
Uttar Pradesh government launched ‘Free Smartphone Scheme’
Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh has launched the ambitious free smartphone scheme on 25th December. Under this scheme, the state government will distribute smartphones and tablets to the final year students of graduation and above.
Harbhajan Singh retires from international cricket
Veteran India off-spinner Harbhajan Singh on Friday announced his retirement from all forms of cricket, bringing an end to his illustrious 23-year career.
The 41-year-old played 103 Tests, 236 ODIs and 28 T20Is. In these matches he took 707 international wickets. Harbhajan became the first Indian to take a hat-trick in Test cricket against Australia at the Eden Gardens in 2001.
Danish Siddiqui to receive Mumbai Press Club’s ‘Journalist of the Year’ award posthumously
Photojournalist Danish Siddiqui will be awarded the ‘Journalist of the Year’ posthumously for the year 2020 by the Mumbai Press Club. It was announced on Friday.
Siddiqui died in Afghanistan. At the same time, senior journalist Prem Shankar Jha will be presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award. The award will be given by Chief Justice NV Raman on 29th December.
- With which country India has launched a program for lateral entry for women researchers in joint R&D projects? Germany
- Reserve Bank of India imposes monetary penalty on which bank? State Bank of India
- According to the National Family and Health Survey (NFHS) released by the Union health ministry, what is the ratio of women in India every 1000 men? 1020
- Eminent Assamese poet, Sananta Tanty, who has passed away recently was honoured by Sahitya Akademi Award in which year? 2018
- Which state will create first cyber tehsil of India? Madhya Pradesh Collins Dictionary named which word as the Word of the Year 2021? NFT
- In India, the “National Organ Donation Day” is observed every year on which date of November? 27 November
- Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that the state will have only one capital that is – Amaravati
- Which bank entered into a co-lending partnership with Capri Global Capital Ltd to offer loans between Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore for MSME inclusion? Union Bank of India
- Which is the 4th of six Scorpene-class submarines to get commissioned into the Indian Navy under Project 75 at the naval dockyard in Mumbai? INS Vela