Current Affairs 26th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
Dr. Imtiaz Suleiman was named “South African of the Year”
Indian-origin philanthropist and founder of disaster relief organization “Gift of the Givers” Dr. Imtiaz Suleman has been selected for the prestigious “South African of the Year” award, run by the newspaper ‘Daily Maverick’.
PM Modi approves vaccination of 15-18 year olds
Amid rising cases of Omicron in the country, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday announced that a vaccination campaign will be launched for adolescents between the ages of 15 and 18 from January 3 next year.
At the same time, he said that from January 10, on the advice of doctors, health and frontline personnel, people above the age of 60 years suffering from other serious diseases, as a precaution, doses of vaccines will be started. However, he named it “precaution dose” without referring to the “booster dose”.
Yuvraj Singh’s bat reached space
Former India cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s historic bat has become the first ever to be sent into space. Yuvraj’s bat was sent into space from Earth, which he used to score his maiden century in the 2003 ODI against Bangladesh in Dhaka. The initiative was launched last week in association with Asia-based NFT market Collection and former Indian cricketer.
Home Minister Amit Shah released Good Governance Index 2021
On the occasion of ‘Good Governance Day’, the birthday of former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Home Minister Amit Shah released the Good Governance Index 2021 (GGI 2021) on Saturday. This index has been prepared by the Central Administration Reforms and Public Grievances Department.
As per the index, at least 20 states have reported improvement in their overall GGI scores in the year 2021. In the GGI-2021, the ranking has been given by dividing the states and union territories into four categories – Group A, Group B, Northeast and Hill States and Union Territories.
World’s largest and most powerful space telescope launched
The world’s largest and most powerful space telescope set off on Saturday on its mission to explore the universe to find early stars and galaxies as well as look for signs of life.
Built at a cost of about $10 billion, this observatory will travel 1.6 million kilometers, or 4 times the distance of the Moon, to reach its destination. It will take 1 month to reach there and then in the next 5 months its infrared eyes will be ready to start exploring the universe.
- Which messaging app has been launched by the Indian Army?
- (A) ASIGMA
- (B) Octantis
- (C) Troop
- (D) ARChat
- (E) TeleSMS
- Which nation is hosting the U-19 Youth Asia Cup?
- (A) UAE
- (B) Qatar
- (C) Bangladesh
- (D) India
- (E) Sri Lanka
- Who has been awarded with the Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice 2021?
- (A) Vidyut Mohan
- (B) Anil Prakash Joshi
- (C) Ridhima Pandey
- (D) Ashraf Patel
- (E) Jagdish sheth
- Who has become first Indian girl to win Junior Squash Open tournament in Philadelphia?
- (A) Joshna Chinappa
- (B) Dipika Pallikal
- (C) Akanksha Salunkhe
- (D) Anahat Singh
- (E) Sunayna Kuruvilla
- Which country has become third top by adding 33 unicorns in a single year to replace United Kingdom?
- (A) US
- (B) China
- (C) Japan
- (D) Britain
- (E) India
- IFFCO-TOKIO General Insurance has appointed whom as its Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer?
- (A) HO Suri
- (B) Vikas Goel
- (C) Sudhir Mishra
- (D) Subir Mallick
- (E) Satheesh Reddy
- Which bank has recently been impanelled as Agency Bank by Reserve Bank of India?
- (A) Axis Bank
- (B) CSB Bank
- (C) HDFC Bank
- (D) South Indian Bank
- (E) Federal Bank
- Which bank has announced the approval to reclassify Oriental Insurance Company Ltd (OICL) from promoter category to public category shareholder in the bank?
- (A) Dhanlaxmi Bank
- (B) IndusInd Bank
- (C) Axis Bank
- (D) Bandhan Bank
- (E) South Indian bank
- Which insurance company has been categorised as public shareholder in Axis Bank?
- (A) United India Insurance
- (B) Life Insurance Corporation
- (C) Oriental Insurance
- (D) New India Assurance
- (E) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Which university has won the “Digital Innovation of the Year Award” in the prestigious Times Higher Education (THE) Asia Awards 2021?
- (A) O.P. Jindal Global University
- (B) Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
- (C) Saint Joseph University of Beirut
- (D) Hangzhou Dianzi University
- (E) National University of Singapore