Current Affairs 4th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
PM Narendra Modi inaugurates ‘Infinity Forum’
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the ‘Infinity Forum’ on Friday. He said that fully digital banks without any physical branch offices are a reality today and may become common in less than a decade. Along with this, he said that now is the time to turn FinTech into a revolution.
Geeta Gopinath became the first deputy managing director of the International Monetary Fund
Indian-American Gita Gopinath will be the First Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund. She will replace Geoffrey Okamoto. Till now she was working as Chief Economist at the International Monetary Fund.
Introducing the first indigenously built server ‘Rudra’
Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology Rajiv Chandrashekhar on Friday introduced this country-made ‘Rudra’ server. Developed by the Center for Development of Advanced Computing under the National Supercomputing Mission, it is the first domestic server in the country.
According to the official statement released in this regard, this server can be used to build classical commercial servers as well as large supercomputing systems on a stand-alone basis.
Accessible India campaign completes 6 years
The Accessible India campaign of the Government of India has been completed for 6 years. On this occasion, Sports Minister Anurag Thakur recalled India’s spectacular performance in the 2020 Paralympics.
The Government of India launched the Accessible India Campaign in the year 2015. Under this campaign, efforts are being made to make the life of the differently-abled people simple and accessible in the country and many facilities have been provided to them.
Tel Aviv’s most expensive city in the world
Recently the Worldwide Cost of Living Report has been released. According to this report, Tel Aviv (the capital of Israel) is the most expensive city in the world to live in. It is followed by Zurich and Hong Kong in this list. In this list, New York is in sixth place and Geneva is in seventh place.
Damascus (the capital of Syria) tops the cheapest cities. It is followed by Tripoli (Libya), Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Tunis (Tunisia), and Almaty (Kazakhstan) in the list of cheapest cities. Ahmedabad (Gujarat) has been listed among the top 10 cheapest cities in India in this survey.
Also read: 3rd December 2021 current affairs
- Which state’s police has been bestowed by the “President’s Color Award” at the “President’s Colour Award” ceremony?
- Himachal Pradesh
- International Monetary Fund Chief Economist, Gita Gopinath is set to take over as the institution’s second number official in the place of whom?
- Geoffrey Okamoto
- With the Naval force of which country, The US military personnel has begun the 27th annual Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training maritime exercise?
- Bangladesh Navy
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of India Tourism Development Corporation by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet?
- Sambit Patra
- Who has been appointed by the Reserve Bank of India as the Administrator of the Reliance Capital Ltd?
- Nageswar Rao
- Which country has recently joined the “G20 Troika”, which already consists of Indonesia and Italy?
- Economist Eva Magdalena Andersson has become the first female Prime Minister of which European country?
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras incubated startup, “GUVI” has signed which women cricketer as its brand ambassador?
- Smriti Mandhana
- Walmart and its subsidiary Flipkart have signed an MoU with which state to create an ecosystem of capacity building for MSMEs in that state?
- Madhya Pradesh