Current Affairs 12th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
Rajendra Gautam honored with ‘Lord Buddha India Peace and Tourism Friend Award 2021’
Delhi’s Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam has been honored with the ‘Lord Buddha Bharat Peace and Tourism Mitra Award 2021’ for his contribution in the field of humanity, peace, nature and culture and for spreading the teachings of Lord Buddha across the world.
The Delhi government said in a statement that Gautam was presented the award by the Association of Buddhist Tour Operators on Friday. The award ceremony was organized in Bodh Gaya, Bihar.
PM Modi inaugurates Saryu Canal National Project
For the welfare of the farmers of Uttar Pradesh, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 318 km long Saryu Canal National Project going to Gorakhpur via Bahraich, Shravasti and Balrampur and costing about 9,800 crore rupees. Under this project, more than 14 lakh hectares of land will get water for irrigation and about 29 lakh farmers of the area will be benefited.
India re-elected to the Council of the International Maritime Organization
India has been re-elected as a member of the Council of the International Maritime Organization (IMO) for two years i.e. 2022-23. Elections in this regard were held during the organization’s ongoing meeting in London. India has been selected in the list of 10 nations that have the highest interest in international maritime trade. Apart from India, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and United Arab Emirates are in this category. The 32nd meeting of the 126th session of the IMO is underway at its headquarters in London. The meeting started on 6th December and will continue till 15th December.
Katherine Russell appointed next UNICEF chief
UN chief Antonio Guterres has appointed Katherine Russell, an adviser to US President Joe Biden, as the next head of the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
Global Health Security Index 2021 released
The ‘Global Health Security Index’ measures health security and related capabilities in 195 countries. India ranked 66th in this index with a score of 42.8. The index has been released by the Nuclear Threat Initiative and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. The first place in this index was America, second place was Australia and third place was Finland.
- An increase of how much percent has been estimated over the Union Budget for the Financial Year 2020-21?
- Which country has invited India for recommitting two countries towards further strengthening the long-standing dynamic partnership?
- What is the name of the first indigenously built survey Vessel launched by Indian Navy and Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd?
- Who has won the inaugural Saudi Arabian Grand Prix at Jeddah Corniche Circuit, Saudi Arabia?
- Lewis Hamilton
- Who among the following has proposed the creation of a National Judicial Infrastructure Authority of India?
- NV Ramana
- Which Airways has become the first airline to use sustainable aviation fuel produced on a commercial scale?
- British Airways
- Who has been appointed as the head of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Kochi Refinery?
- Ajith Kumar
- The International Day of Banks has been observed on which of the following date?
- December 4
- Recently, The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (Amendment) Bill, 2021 has introduced in the Lok Sabha. It was introduced to rectify an error in which section of the Act?
- Section 27
- Which company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Solar Energy Corporation of India for development of renewable energy projects?
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation