PUBG PC Update 15.2 Patch Notes Released: Playersunknown Battleground is the most popular and successful Battleground game that you can enjoy on various gaming platforms. The Developers continuously try to increase the gaming experience and eliminate odd things. In this PUBG 15.2 patch update, the blue hole is set to release new amazing features and bug fixes
The latest PUBG PC Update 15.2 is released by the developer of this game recently and a lot of changes are made to the game through this latest update. After installing it, you are going to get various features and changes to the game. You only need to go to steam and update the game as quickly as possible.
PUBG Patch 15.2 Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue of the parachute reward from Ranked Season 13 being shown as two items in the inventory.
- Fixed the issue of the kill message on the upper right screen not disappearing in matches.
- Fixed the issue of the character glitching when changing items in the set item preview screen.
- Fixed the issue of an empty space being shown on the lower left of the in-game chat box.
- Fixed the issue of the awkward P90 magazine appearance in the inventory.
- Fixed the issue of the killfeed text being cut off due to specific killfeed limit settings.
- Fixed the issue of the Porter’s inventory text looking awkward in a specific resolution.
- Fixed the issue of the text being cut off after a teammate dies in Ranked when player sets game language to English.
- Fixed the issue of a player unable to join the Comeback BR after getting killed while disconnected from the game.
- Fixed the issue of custom game sessions getting deleted due to unknown reasons.
- Fixed the issue of a dirt bike with blown-out tires moving slowly by itself on the ground.
- Fixed the smoke effect visual issues when using DX11 Enhanced.
- Fixed the issue of an empty screen being shown to players when a custom game session is deleted.
- Fixed the issue of characters being shown in a consistent pose after pausing during replay.
- Fixed the issue of the SORT BY feature not working in the inventory.
In conclusion, we are expecting that you have got all details about the new PUBG PC Update 15.2, the patch notes of this latest update so that you can know about the changes made to the game, its downloading size, and much more. If you have any doubts or queries related to this guide, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your questions and doubts.
Update File Size
Currently, The file size of this patch not will be around 1GB to 2GB. But, you can expect it to be of large size as it is a major update. You can bookmark this page and visit it regularly to know about the exact file size of this new update.
How to Update PUBG on PC?
You can download or update the game from Steam, which is the largest gaming stuff provider. If you have enabled the automatic game updates for PUBG, then this game will be updated to this latest version automatically. You will not have to do anything.
You can update the game from the steam website by activating the automatic update option. There is no option to manually update this game through Steam. Either automatic update is the option or updating it while launching the game. So, you can go for your preferred method.
What is the size of the patch 15.2 update?
The size of the 15.2 updates could be between 1GB to 2GB, how ever it can be extra up to 4GB.
How to update patch 15.2 updates?
You can activate the automatic update in your steam account, the game will be automatically updated to 15.2 update.