India and Israel sign ‘Innovation Agreement’
India and Israel have signed an agreement to jointly develop next-generation technology and products, including drones, robotics, artificial intelligence and quantum computing.
Officials said a bilateral ‘Innovation Agreement’ was signed between the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) and Israel’s Directorate of Defense Research and Development (DDR&D).
He said that in this agreement there is a provision to promote research and development and innovation in startups and micro, small and medium enterprises so that they can develop dual-use technologies.
Lava becomes first Indian brand to launch 5G smartphone
Domestic mobile phone company Lava International has become the first Indian brand to introduce a 5G smartphone for domestic consumers. The smartphone has been launched under the brand name ‘Agni’. The smartphone is developed in India by Lava and is being manufactured at the company’s factory located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Short film festival started for legal awareness
A four-day short film festival was started on Tuesday to spread legal awareness in Chhattisgarh’s capital Raipur. This is the third edition of this short film festival organized by Chhattisgarh State Legal Services Authority and based on legal awareness.
The festival is being organized in Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Auditorium. Chief Justice of India NV Raman inaugurated the online short film festival being held in Raipur during the National Legal Services Day program in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Vice Admiral R Hari Kumar to be the next Navy Chief
The Defense Ministry on Tuesday announced that the force will be commanded by Vice Admiral R Harikumar on November 30, following the retirement of the current Navy Chief Admiral Karambir Singh. Vice Admiral Kumar is currently the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Western Naval Command.
Sheel Vardhan Singh appointed as the Chief of CISF
Senior Indian Police Service officer Sheel Vardhan Singh has been appointed as the chief of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Sheel Vardhan Singh is a 1986 batch IPS officer of Bihar cadre and is currently posted as Special Director in Intelligence Bureau.
Apart from this, Atul Karwal has been appointed as the chief of National Disaster Response Force (NDRF). Atul is a 1988 batch IPS officer of Gujarat cadre. Karwal is currently the director of the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy located in Hyderabad.
Asif and Delaney named ICC Cricketer of the Month in October
Pakistan cricketer Asif Ali and Ireland all-rounder Lara Delany were named ICC’s best men’s and women’s players respectively for the month of October.
- Which state government has launched the Shramik Mitra scheme to ensure all construction workers in the state? Delhi
- Which spaceagency has selected a new Earth Science mission to study the behaviour of tropical storms and thunderstorms, including their effect on the weather and climate change? NASA
- Which Indian city has joined UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network 2021? Srinagar
- Which state retained its top spot in the National Logistics Index – LEADS 2021? Gujarat Astronaut
- Wang Yaping has become the first woman from which country to walk in space? China
- The National Legal Services Day is observed on which day of November annually in India? 09 November
- Which Indian actor has become the first to have his own digital avatar in a game-based metaverse? Kamal Haasan
- What is the name given to the Eiffel Tower sized asteroid heading towards Earth in December? 4660 Nereus
- Who has been taken charges as the CMD of PTC India? Rajib Kumar Mishra
- Which edition of Cyber security conference has been inaugurated by Chief of Defence Staff Bipin Rawat? 14th