Current Affairs 7th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
Center launches ‘Clean Technology Challenge’ under SBM-U
The Center on Monday launched the ‘Clean Technology Challenge’ under SBM(U), which aims to harness the entrepreneurial potential of the waste management sector in India and promote an environment conducive to enterprise development.
The Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs gave this information in a statement and said that in line with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call for “Atmanirbhar Bharat”, there is a need to identify indigenous, affordable technologies that are easy to replicate and expand.
Rahi Sarnobat won the title of National Shooting Championship
Asian Games champion Rahi Sarnobat won the women’s 25m pistol title at the 64th National Shooting Championships. This is Rahi’s third consecutive national title.
Russia won the Davis Cup
Russia won the Davis Cup Tennis Championship title again after 15 years on the back of the brilliant performance of world number two tennis player Daniil Medvedev. Russia clinched the trophy for the third time after beating 2018 winners Croatia 2-0.
Sanjiv Mehta elected as the next President of FICCI
Hindustan Unilever Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta will be the next chairman of industry body FICCI. FICCI said on Monday that Mehta would be elected its new president at its 94th annual general meeting to be held on December 18.
Mehta is currently serving as the Senior Vice President of FICCI. He will replace the current president Uday Shankar.
India and Russia signed 28 agreements
India and Russia on Monday resolved to enhance cooperation and coordination in dealing with major challenges such as the threat from terrorism and the evolving situation in Afghanistan during the summit between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
At the same time, both sides signed 28 agreements to further expand mutual partnership, including an agreement to jointly manufacture more than six lakh AK-203 assault rifles at a factory located in Amethi, Uttar Pradesh.
World Archery Championship 2025 will be held in South Korea
In the year 2025, the World Archery Championships will be organized in Gwangju, South Korea. This decision was taken in the meeting of the Executive Board held in Lausanne, Switzerland.
South Korea is hosting the World Archery Championships for the third time. Earlier it was organized in 1985 and 2009.
- Who has been appointed as Strategic Group Advisor of IPObound hospitality unicorn Oyo Hotels and Homes?
- Rajnish Kumar
- India observes December 6 as “Mahaparinirvan Divas” every year to mark the death anniversary of whom?
- Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar
- Recently a cricketer Ajaz Patel has become third Bowler to take 10 Wickets in an Innings. Which country does he play for?
- New Zealand
- Who has been appointed as chairperson of National Highway Authority of India?
- Alka Upadhyaya
- Cambridge Dictionary names which word as word of the Year 2021?
- Which country has agreed to step up their Clean Energy and Climate Partnership with European Union (EU)?
- Nizamuddin Basti project has won the two UNESCO heritage awards. When was it started?
- Konijeti Rosaiah, who has been passed away recently, was the chief minister of which state?
- Andhra Pradesh
- International Volunteer Day celebrated on which day of December?
- 5 December
- Which company has launched its pan India program to make the Digital Twin of the entire Urban India?
- Genesys International