Download RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers with Solutions: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will recruit 400+ Grade B Officers this year for various posts. The candidates are currently preparing for the RBI Grade B 2022 Phase II exam. RBI Grade B exams are here and every student wants to practice them as much as can. Here are the RBI Grade B previous year’s question papers in PDF format.
So just download the Previous Year Papers and check where you are in your preparation and what else you need to add to your timetable to crack the RBI Grade B exam. When it comes to practicing, previous years’ papers are the best way to start your preparation. Also here we have brought you RBI Grade B Study Plan so that you can cover all the important topics. This will give you a different idea about the questions like what can be the pattern of the exam or what type of questions are asked in it, after which a good strategy can be made to crack the exam. The most important thing to crack the RBI exam is daily practice and revision of the most important topics for the RBI Grade exam.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern
|Numerical Ability||30||30||25 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||25 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||60||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||80||80||25 minutes|
|1||Economic and Social Issues||30 Objective and 6 Descriptive (to be attempted – 4)||30 + 90 minutes||50+50|
|2||English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive – 3 Questions (Precis, RCs, & Essay)||90 minutes||100|
|3||Finance and Management [MCQ]||30 Objective and 6 Descriptive (to be attempted – 4)||30 + 90 minutes||50+50|
RBI Grade B Previous Year Question papers with Solutions
You can get all mock question papers from here
>>> GET ALL RBI GRADE B Papers in one Folder <<<
|RBI Officer Grade B Phase – I Previous Year Question Papers PDF|
|2019 RBI Grade B Previous Year Question papers|
|2018 RBI Grade B Previous Year Question papers|
|2017 RBI Grade B Previous Year Question papers|
|2016 RBI Grade B Previous Year Question papers|
RBI Grade B exam syllabus and details
- Examination will consist of two phases, viz. – Phase-I & Phase-II followed by interview.
- Phase-I examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The Phase-I examination will continue as per the existing Phase-I examination for Grade-‘B’ (DR). There are four modules in Phase-I, viz.-
- General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Phase-II examinations will consist of three papers in MCQ pattern (except Paper-I) – viz. Paper-I on English (writing skills); Paper-II – Economic & Social Issues and Paper-III – (optional subjects) – Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
- Candidates will be required to write all the papers online.
- Only successful candidates of Phase-I will appear for Phase-II examination on a later date.
- Based on the results of Phase-II examinations candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Final selection will be through merit lists which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) and Interview.
Distribution of Marks
- Phase-I: Objective Type – 2 hours – 200 marks
- Phase-II: Three Papers – 300 marks
- Paper-I – online- English-( writing skills)- 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-II – Economic and Social Issues – 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-III – Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics) – 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Interview: 50 marks
- The interview will continue in its existing format.