UP Free Laptop Yojana Scheme 2022 Application Form and Eligibility Criteria:- Uttar Pradesh Government provides laptops, tablets, or smartphones for free of cost to the students of Uttar Pradesh state under this Free Laptop Yojana scheme. Know how to apply for this scheme and eligibility criteria. To promote online education the Uttar Pradesh Government started this Free Laptop Yojana Scheme.
In the era of digital education, there are many students who are unable to buy a tablet or smartphone due to their weak financial condition. The government of Uttar Pradesh started UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 for all such students. Here is the information related to the objectives, benefits, facilities, eligibility, important documents, application form, etc. of the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2022.
|UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022
|Graduation, Polarization, Technical and Diploma
|Number of beneficiaries
|Promote Digital Education in Poor Students
|Both Online + Offline
How can you Apply for Free Laptop Scheme?
To apply for the UP free laptop scheme go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Free Tablets & Smartphones Scheme. Please follow each step carefully:
- Click on Apply UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Plan Online.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- In this way, first of all you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Free Tablets & Smartphones Scheme. You can apply under the scheme.
>> Logging in to DigiShakti portal
For logging into DigiShakti Portal first go to the official website of https://digishakti.in/app then select the user type. The user type is as follows;
- ACS IID
- UPDESCO/Inspection Team
- District Administration
- College/Institute/University Campus/Training Center/District Industrial Commissioner
After selecting the user type, fill in the user ID, password, and captcha in the respective fields and click on sign in.
UP Free Laptop Eligibility Criteria
- The student should be studying in Graduation, Post Graduation Technical or Diploma.
- Family income should be ₹ 200,000 or less.
- Studying in a private or government school.
- Permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
The documents required for UP Free Laptop Yojana is given below; This is a required document that student has to attach with the application form in UP free laptop scheme 2022.
- Bank account details
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of age
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
UP Free Laptop Scheme Objective
- Promote digital education and knowlegde to financially weak students.
- Students no longer need to think about their financial situation to buy a tablet or smartphone.
- The main objective of UP Free Laptop Yojana is to provide free laptops to the students of the state.
- Digital access will also be provided by the government under this scheme.
- Students will also be able to become strong and self-reliant.
- Students will be able to get education from tablet/smartphone availed through this scheme.
- Apart from this, the tablet/smartphone will also help the students to find jobs in the future.
- Students studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical and Diploma will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The announcement to launch this scheme has been made during the Chief Minister’s address in the Assembly.
- About 1 crore youth will be benefited by this scheme.
- Students will be able to get digital education from tablets and smartphones received under this scheme.
- A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government for the operation of this scheme.
- Smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state through this scheme.
- Under this scheme free digital access will also be provided to the youth.
- It will also become easier for students to find jobs through these smartphones and tablets.
How to check application status list?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the option of UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Plan.
- Click on the option of UP Free Tablet / Smart Phone Plan List.
- On this page you have to select your district.
- Now you have to select your block.
- After that you have to click on the option of View List.
- UP Free Tablet / Smart phone plan list will open in front of you.
These are the steps to how you can check the application status of the UP Free laptop scheme from mobile.
UP Free Laptop and Tablet Scheme Device Names
A lot of candidates ask for the model number and name of laptops and devices under the UP Free laptop and tablets schemes.
- Samsung AO3/AO3s
- Lava LE000Z93P (Z3)
- Samsung A7 Lite LTE-T225
- Lava T81n
- Acer One 8 T4-82L
How to register for the UP Free laptop scheme?
Go to the official website of UP Digishakti Portal and click on apply for a Free tablet and laptop scheme. Then fill-up the form and click on submit.
How to check the application status of the UP free laptop scheme?
Just go to the official website of UP Digishakti Portal and log in with your user ID and password. Then select your district and block. The allotted devices will be shown in the dashboard.
What is the objective of the FREE laptop scheme by the UP government?
To promote digital education for financially weaker section.