Current Affairs 19th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
Nitin Gadkari launches job portal Rojgar Sarathi for Divyang
Union Road and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari unveiled the online job portal Rojgar Saarthi, which will provide private government jobs for persons with disabilities, during the two-day conference organized on the theme Digital Divyang-Enabled and Empowered. Also this portal enables visually impaired people to access the website using assistive technologies like screen readers.
Mohit Jain appointed President of Indian Newspaper Society
Mohit Jain of The Economic Times has been elected as the President of the Indian Newspaper Society (INS). He has been appointed for the year 2021-22. He has replaced L Adimulam for this post.
Apart from these, for 2021-22, K. Raja Prasad Reddy as Vice President, Rakesh Sharma as Vice President and Tanmay Maheshwari as Honorary Treasurer.
PM Modi lays foundation stone of Ganga Expressway
Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of Ganga Expressway on Saturday. The expressway will be 594 km long and have 6 lanes which will be constructed at a cost of over Rs 36,200 crore.
Starting from near Bijauli village in Meerut, the expressway will reach Jodapur Dandu village in Prayagraj. This expressway will become the longest expressway in Uttar Pradesh connecting the western and eastern regions of the state.
A 3.5 km long runway will be constructed at Shahjahanpur on this expressway, which will provide assistance to Air Force aircraft in emergency take off and land. An industrial corridor is also proposed to be built on this expressway.
Srikanth first Indian male player to reach final of BWF World Championship
India’s star badminton player Kidambi Srikanth has become the first Indian male player to make it to the finals of the BWF World Championships.
Sri Kant defeated Lakshya Sen of India in the semi-final match. Srikanth is the third Indian player to play the final of this tournament. Prior to them PV Sindhu and Saina Nehwal have played the final of this tournament.
Successfully test-fired ‘Agni P’ missile
India on Saturday successfully test-fired a new generation ballistic missile ‘Agni P’ capable of carrying nuclear weapons from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Island off the Odisha coast.
Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) gave this information. The ‘Agni P’ missile is a two stage canistered solid propellant ballistic missile with dual standby navigation and guidance systems.
This surface-to-surface ballistic missile has a range of 1000 to 2000 km.
- The Cabinet recently has approved the Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters between India & which country?
- (A) Sri Lanka
- (B) China
- (C) South Africa
- (D) Poland
- (E) Spain
- Which organization has recently signed Rs 2,400 crore contract with BEL to supply components for LCA 83 Tejas Mk1A fighter aircraft programme for the period of 5 years?
- (A) ISRO
- (B) Bharat Dynamics
- (C) DRDO
- (D) HAL
- (E) Boeing India
- Power Finance Corporation signed an agreement with GreenCell Mobility to lend Rs 275 crore for the deployment of 350 e-buses in which state?
- (A) Karnataka
- (B) Uttar Pradesh
- (C) Madhya Pradesh
- (D) Assam
- (E) West Bengal
- Central Board of Direct Taxes launched “eVerification Scheme 2021” for faceless collection of information of taxpayers. It is notified under section 135A of Income Tax Act _________?
- (A) 1961
- (B) 1970
- (C) 1966
- (D) 1977
- (E) 1981
- PM Narendra Modi has inaugurated the first phase of the Kashi Vishwanath Dham project which connects the Kashi Vishwanath temple to which river?
- (A) Ganga
- (B) Narmada
- (C) Saraswati
- (D) Yamuna
- (E) Ravi
- The Ministry of Commerce and Industry accepted the proposal to rename Bihar Makhana as ________ and retain its Geographical Identification (GI) tag.
- (A) Bhojpuri Makhana
- (B) Anga Makhana
- (C) Mithila Makhana
- (D) Tirhut Makhana
- (E) Magadh Makhana
- Recently, a Royal Bengal tiger was sighted at the Buxa reserve – a first such sighting in 23 years. Buxa reserve is located in which state of India?
- (A) Bihar
- (B) West Bengal
- (C) Assam
- (D) Jharkhand
- (E) Myanmar
- Recently, which scheme has been announced for the Artisans of the North Eastern Region under the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region?
- (A) Atmanirbhar Rajmistry Scheme
- (B) Atmanirbhar Rajgeer Scheme
- (C) Atmanirbhar Hastshilpkar Scheme
- (D) Atmanirbhar Rojgar Scheme
- (E) Atmanirbhar Sangataraash Scheme
- Every year, National Energy Conservation Day is observed on December 14th by which government agency?
- (A) Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
- (B) Ministry of Power
- (C) Damodar Valley Corporation
- (D) Bureau of Energy Efficiency
- (E) Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- Which organization tested Extended Range Pinaka (Pinaka-ER) at Pokhran Range, Rajasthan?
- (A) Indian Army
- (B) Indian Air Force
- (C) ISRO
- (D) Indian Navy
- (E) DRDO