Current Affairs 21th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
IPS Vivek Gogia appointed as the new Director of NCRB
Vivek Gogia, a 1990 batch IPS from Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram and Union Territories cadre, was on Monday appointed as the Director of the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).
Vivek Gogia will replace Ramphal Panwar, the current director of NCRB. Rampal Panwar is retiring on 31st December 2021.
Cricketer Rishabh Pant appointed as the brand ambassador of Uttarakhand
Cricketer Rishabh Pant has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Uttarakhand. State Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami on Monday appointed cricketer Rishabh Pant as the State Ambedkar.
According to the state government, with the aim of encouraging the youth of Uttarakhand towards sports and public health, India’s cricketer Rishabh Pant has been appointed as the brand ambassador of the state.
Bill to link voter card with Aadhar card passed in Lok Sabha
The Election Act (Amendment) Bill, 2021 was passed in the Lok Sabha on Monday. The Bill allows the Electoral Registration Officers to link the Aadhaar number with the voter’s identity card “for the purpose of establishing identity”.
The bill, introduced by Law Minister Kiren Rijiju in the Lok Sabha, proposes to link the voter card with the Aadhaar card.
Rajasthan government launched “UDAN scheme”
On the third anniversary of the Rajasthan government, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, while giving a gift to the people of the state, has started “Udaan Yojana” for the people, under which free sanitary napkins will be distributed to 1.20 crore women and girls between the age of 10 to 45 years. .
CM Gehlot also unveiled the mascot and logo by launching this scheme at a function held at the Chief Minister’s residence on Sunday.
Rajasthan is the first state in the country to take this initiative. This scheme will be implemented by the Department of Women and Child Development, which will be operated from Indira Mahila Shakti Nidhi.
PV Sindhu made a member of the Athletes Commission of the Badminton World Federation
Two-time Olympic medalist and India’s star female shuttler PV Sindhu has been given a big responsibility. He was made a member of the Athletes’ Commission of the Badminton World Federation.
The 26-year-old former world champion Sindhu was appointed as a member along with five other players with a term of office till 2025.
Pradeep Kumar will be the new Ambassador of India to China
Senior diplomat Pradeep Kumar Rawat was on Monday appointed as the next ambassador to China. Rawat, a 1990 batch Indian Foreign Service officer, is currently serving as the Indian envoy to the Netherlands. Rawat has served as ambassador to Indonesia and Timor-Leste from 2017 to 2020.
- What is the theme of “Good Governance week” which is celebrated from December 20 to December 26, 2021, by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG)?
- (A) Prashasan Gaon Ki Aur
- (B) Gramya Vikas
- (C) Sadak Suraksha-Jeevan Raksha
- (D) Bharat Nirman
- (E) Sushasan aur Vyavastha
- The “Goa Liberation Day” is annually observed on which date of December to mark the success of “Operation Vijay” that led to the liberation of Goa from Portuguese Rule?
- (A) December 20
- (B) December 21
- (C) December 19
- (D) December 22
- (E) December 18
- International Human Solidarity Day is observed every year on which date of December?
- (A) December 19
- (B) December 20
- (C) December 21
- (D) December 22
- (E) December 18
- Which state has appointed cricketer Rishabh Pant as state brand ambassador?
- (A) Uttarakhand
- (B) Bihar
- (C) Uttar Pradesh
- (D) Rajastan
- (E) Haryana
- Which state government has adopted “Tamil Thaai Vaazhthu” as the state anthem?
- (A) Andhra Pradesh
- (B) Chennai
- (C) Kerala
- (D) Telangana
- (E) Tamil Nadu
- Which country has became the first European country to allow limited cultivation and possession of cannabis for personal use?
- (A) Valletta
- (B) Gozo
- (C) Malta
- (D) Sicily
- (E) San Marino
- Who has been elected as the President of the Indian Newspaper Society for the year 2021-22?
- (A) Ashok Sen
- (B) Mohit Jain
- (C) Samir Jain
- (D) Meera Jain
- (E) Rakesh Dhamani
- Which insurance company has become the first Indian insurance company to sign United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment to demonstrate commitment towards the environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues?
- (A) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- (B) Tata AIA Life Insurance
- (C) HDFC Life Insurance
- (D) Life Insurance Corporation
- (E) PNB MetLife India Insurance
- Who has been appointed as Managing Director of Hyundai Motor India Limited?
- (A) Choon Hang
- (B) S Ganeshmani
- (C) Seonseob Kim
- (D) Unsoo Kim
- (E) Kyung Hee
- Who has won the “Best Female Debut” honour at 2021 Paralympic Sport Awards?
- (A) Sumita Antil
- (B) Avani Lekhara
- (C) Manisha Narwal
- (D) Devika Jhajharia
- (E) Bhavina Patel