Current Affairs 24th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
DRDO conducts flight test of aerial anti-target ‘abhyas’
The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) on Thursday successfully flight-tested the indigenously developed high-speed anti-aircraft missile ‘Abhyasa’ from the Chandipur coast of Odisha.
Indigenous data link designed by Bengaluru-based industry was successfully flown and tested during the flight.
Divya Hegde wins UN Women’s Award
Divya Hegde, an Indian climate action entrepreneur from Karnataka has won the UN Women’s Award for Leadership Commitment at the 2021 Regional Asia-Pacific Women’s Empowerment Principles Award ceremony.
She has been awarded for her continued efforts in advancing gender equality through climate action efforts along with her organization Beru Environmental Services.
Government to launch ‘Nav Bharat Literacy Campaign’ for 100% literacy
The government will launch ‘Nav Bharat Literacy Abhiyan’ from April 2022 to achieve the target of cent percent literacy, for which the “Cabinet Note” is being finalized.
Under this campaign, a target has been set to bring 5 crore illiterate people of the age group of 15 years and above in the country through online and offline medium.
The Department of Expenditure in the Finance Ministry approved the proposal last month. He said that under the proposal, ‘Nav Bharat Literacy Campaign (NILP)’ will be implemented from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2027.
WADA re-accredits National Dope Testing Laboratory
Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Anurag Thakur announced that “National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) has received accreditation from the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for achieving the highest global standards of excellence in sports.
Sports Minister Anurag Thakur said on Thursday that the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has re-accredited the National Dope Testing Laboratory. In 2019, WADA had taken the accreditation of NDTL due to non-compliance with global norms.
India Yamaha appoints e Chihana as new president
Two-wheeler maker India Yamaha Motor has appointed E Chihana as the new President of the company. The appointment will be effective from January 1, 2022. He will replace Motofumi Shitara.
Adani Group to give annual award to social entrepreneurs
Adani Group has announced the ‘Adani Social Enterprise Award’. This will be India’s biggest annual award in the social sector. Chairman Gautam Adani announced this earlier in Green Talks.
GreenTalks is an Adani talk series initiative that provides a platform for social entrepreneurs to present their ideas and help them work.
Starting from the year 2022, the Adani Social Enterprise Award will be given to five outstanding social entrepreneurs from India and other developing countries. The winners will be selected based on the impact their work has had on society. A total of ₹5 crore will be funded for 5 selected social entrepreneurs under the Adani Awards.
- Recently the central government has launched seven new Internet exchange nodes in which state to boost internet connectivity and digital economy in the state?
- (A) Uttarakhand
- (B) Rajasthan
- (C) Uttar Pradesh
- (D) Haryana
- (E) Punjab
- Kisan Diwas or National Farmers’ Day is observed every year in India on December 23 to commemorate the birth anniversary of whom?
- (A) Chaudhary Charan Singh
- (B) M. D. Nanjundaswamy
- (C) Narayanswamy Naidu
- (D) Bhupinder Singh Mann
- (E) Mahendra Singh Tikait
- Who has won the UN Women’s Award for Leadership Commitment at the 2021?
- (A) Pallavi Sherring
- (B) Divya Hegde
- (C) Namita Vikas
- (D) Gaurav Mehta
- (E) Smriti Gahlot
- Which bank has won the first position in overall digital transactions among large banks for fiscal year 2020-21?
- (A) State Bank of India
- (B) HDFC Bank
- (C) Bank of Baroda
- (D) Axis Bank
- (E) Punjab National Bank
- Recently, Chief Minister of Odisha has inaugurated the state’s longest bridge, “T-Setu”, built over the which river in state?
- (A) Godavari River
- (B) Narmada River
- (C) Krishna River
- (D) Mahanadi River
- (E) Kaveri River
- Which government agency has signed a Statement of Intent with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)?
- (A) National Development Council
- (B) Ministry of External Affairs
- (C) Central Vigilance Commission
- (D) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- (E) NITI Aayog
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has signed a partnership agreement with which company to encourage innovative learning and skill development for employees of NPCI?
- (A) Udemy Business
- (B) edX
- (C) Codecademy
- (D) Udacity
- (E) Coursera
- Which bank has acquired a minority stake (less than 50 per cent) in JSW Cement Limited?
- (A) Punjab National Bank
- (B) HDFC Bank
- (C) Axis Bank
- (D) ICICI Bank
- (E) State Bank of India
- Which team won the bronze medal at the Asian Champions Trophy 2021?
- (A) India
- (B) Japan
- (C) Pakistan
- (D) South Korea
- (E) North Korea
- Which company has announced a tokenization method that enables Google Pay users to safely transact using their Mastercard credit cards and debit cards?
- (A) Visa
- (B) Mastercard
- (C) American Express
- (D) Capital One
- (E) Royal Bank of Canada