Current Affairs 30th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
Anupam Ray to be India’s Permanent Representative to the UN Conference on Disarmament
He will replace current representative Pankaj Sharma. Pankaj Sharma is a 1991 batch officer of the Foreign Service. Pankaj Sharma has been made the Ambassador of Mexico. Senior diplomat Anupam Ray has been appointed as the Permanent Representative to the United Nations Conference on Disarmament to be held in Geneva. The Ministry of External Affairs has issued this information on Wednesday. Anupam Ray is a 1994 batch officer of the Indian Foreign Service and is currently working as Joint Secretary in the Delhi Headquarters of the Ministry of External Affairs.
BRICS Bank announced that “Egypt” will be the new member
In the past, expanding its global reach, the NDB has included Bangladesh, the United Arab Emirates and Uruguay as members. The BRICS New Development Bank (NDB) announced on Wednesday that it will add Egypt as its new member. Egypt will be the fourth new member to join the NDB. NDB was launched in July 2015. Its headquarter is in Shanghai city of China.
Atul Kumar Goel appointed as new CEO of Punjab National Bank
Atul Kumar Goel has been made the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (MD&CEO) of Punjab National Bank. He will replace Mallikarjuna Rao.
Durga Shankar Mishra will be the new Chief Secretary of Uttar Pradesh
Senior IAS officer Durga Shankar Mishra will be the new Chief Secretary of Uttar Pradesh. Mishra is a 1984 batch IAS officer. Two days before his retirement, the Central Government has approved his appointment as the Chief Secretary of Uttar Pradesh. He has also been given one year extension.
Jhansi railway station new name Veerangana Laxmibai railway station
The new name of the Jhansi railway station will now be Veerangana Laxmibai Railway Station. The Uttar Pradesh government has issued a notification in this regard.
The state government has already changed the names of railway stations of three major places. Allahabad’s Prayagraj, Mughalsarai’s Deendayal Upadhyay Nagar, and Faizabad’s name have been changed to Ayodhya.
- Which Bollywood actress has been named as “Person of the Year” 2021 by PETA India?
- (A) Alia Bhatt
- (B) Bhumi Pednekar
- (C) Priyanka Chopra
- (D) Taapsee Pannu
- (E) Yami Gautam
- Who has been named as Director General & Chief Executive Officer of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs?
- (A) Ajay Prakash
- (B) Rajiv Kumar
- (C) Amitabh Mukherjee
- (D) Praveen Kumar
- (E) Sunil Kumar
- Mark Taylor, who has passed away recently was the artist and designer of which toy?
- (A) Skeletor
- (B) He-Man
- (C) She-Ra
- (D) Teela
- (E) Orko
- Which life insurance company has signed a bancassurance agreement with South Indian Bank to enable customers of Bank to avail insurance products and services?
- (A) Life Insurance Corporation
- (B) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- (C) HDFC Life Insurance
- (D) Tata AIA Life Insurance
- (E) Max Life Insurance
- Which company has tied-up with NSDL Payments Bank to launch a new Fintech platform?
- (A) Bajaj Finserv
- (B) Indipaisa
- (C) Capital First
- (D) India Infoline
- (E) Shriram Finance
- Recently, Government of India has appointed whom as new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Punjab National Bank?
- (A) Sanjay Kumar
- (B) Vijay Dube
- (C) Swarup Kumar Saha
- (D) Kalyan Kumar
- (E) Atul Kumar Goel
- The Government of India has appointed Soma Sankara Prasad as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of which bank?
- (A) UCO Bank
- (B) Union Bank of India
- (C) Indian Bank
- (D) Bank of India
- (E) Central Bank
- Which country has launched Inmarsat-6 F1, the Communications Satellite?
- (A) China
- (B) Japan
- (C) India
- (D) Russia
- (E) Taiwan
- Which state has won the 11th Hockey India junior national championship?
- (A) Tamil Nadu
- (B) Uttarakhand
- (C) Rajasthan
- (D) Uttar Pradesh
- (E) Telangana
- Which country has recently launched the “Tsirkon hypersonic missile system’?
- (A) China
- (B) UK
- (C) Israel
- (D) USA
- (E) Russia