Current Affairs 5th December 2021: We are providing Daily Current Affairs 2021, Today Current Affairs in Hindi for the preparation of all these exams come to Railway, Banking, Police, Army, etc. They play a very important role in preparing for competitive exams. There are many exams organized by the government in a year.
World Soil Day: 5 December 2021
World Soil Day is celebrated every year on 5th December. The purpose of celebrating this day is to improve the quality of soil and to spread awareness around the world for the sustainable management of soil resources. In 2013, the United Nations General Assembly declared 5 December as World Soil Day. For the first time, this day was celebrated all over the world on 5th December 2014.
The government of India approved the production of AK-203 assault rifles
The Government of India has approved the plan for the production of AK-203 in order to achieve self-reliance in Indian defense equipment and matters. The Government of India has approved a plan to produce more than 500,000 AK-203 assault rifles at Korwa, Amethi in Uttar Pradesh.
The AK-203 assault rifles are lightweight and easy-to-use modern assault rifles with an effective range of 300 meters which when combined with proven technology will enhance the combat capability of the soldiers.
Alka Upadhyay was appointed as the new chairman of the National Highways Authority of India
Senior bureaucrat Alka Upadhyay was on Saturday appointed the chairman of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) as part of a major bureaucratic reshuffle carried out by the Centre. Alka Upadhyay, a 1990 batch IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre, is currently an Additional Secretary in the Rural Development Department.
World’s oldest international cricketer passes away
Eileen Ashe, the world’s oldest international cricketer, and Test cricketer, passed away on Saturday. She was 110 years old. He played 7 Tests for England during the Second World War. Medium-pacer Ash made his debut for England in 1937. Ash’s first match was against Australia. He retired from cricket in 1949.
Senior journalist Vinod Dua passes away
Senior journalist Vinod Dua passed away on Saturday. Vinod Dua had been ill for a long time and was admitted to the hospital. Vinod Dua, 67, was a well-known name in the media. Vinod Dua also worked for Doordarshan.
- According to the 10th Annual World Cooperative Monitor (WCM) report 2021, Which company ranked “Number 1 Cooperative” among the top 300 cooperatives in the world?
- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd
- Which ministry signed a MoU with Paytm to train 6000 individuals for 3 years in the Fintech Industry?
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Which State celebrated “Indigenous Faith Day” on 1st December to mark the birth anniversary of Golgi Bote Talom Rukbo?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Which state is the partner state for the 40th 2021 India International Trade Fair? Bihar National Statistical Office (NSO) has estimated India’s GDP grew by how much percent in second quarter of Fiscal Year 2022?
- Recently, IAS Officer Sanjeev Kaushal has been appointed as the new Chief Secretary of Haryana in place of whom?
- Vijai Vardhan
- Recently, Alternative Mechanism has approved the acquisition of 100% Government stake in Central Electronics Ltd to for Rs 210 crore. Nandal Finance & Leasing Which Ministry collaborated with UIDAI to invent the “Unique” face recognition technology for providing “Life Certificates” for pensioners?
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Which Bank invested 9.5 % stake in Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC) Limited to become its Promoter?
- Punjab National Bank
- In which state the Indian Railway constructed the World’s Tallest pier bridge with a height of 141 metres?