HomeUncategorizedJai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021 | जय भीम मुख्यमंत्री प्रतिभा...

Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021 | जय भीम मुख्यमंत्री प्रतिभा विकास योजना 2021

How can you do free coaching by taking advantage of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana scheme, what is the process to apply for it? What is the last date to apply this year? Let us know about the complete information related to Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana of the Delhi Government.


After applying to the students having eligibility, can apply for the preparation for government examinations is done without any fee. Apart from this, other benefits are given to the beneficiary with the help of this scheme. Students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can take advantage of free coaching through Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. The Delhi Government runs the Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana to provide the benefit of free coaching to the students.

Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Benefits 2021

  1. A student can take advantage of this scheme 2 times.
  2. Free coaching is given to SC, ST students.
  3. Delhi government will bear only 50% of the cost.
  4. Along with free coaching, Rs 2500 is also given to the beneficiary students as scholarship.
  5. For students whose family’s annual income is below 2 lakh, the government will bear 100% of the expenses.
  6. For students whose family annual income is between 2 lakh and 6 lakh, the government will bear 75% of the expenses, the remaining 25% will have to be given to the beneficiary.

Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Documents Required

  1. 10th and 12th class Marksheet
  2. Address proof
  3. Ration card
  4. caste certificate
  5. passport size photo
  6. income certificate
  7. Aadhar card

Steps to Apply for Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas

  1. Download the Application form from below.
  2. Fill the form with necessary information
  3. Attach the require documents which is listed above.
  4. Submit form to institute.

Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Eligibility Criteria 2021

  1. Only for SC, ST, OBC, EWS category.
  2. Only students who have passed class 10th and 12th from Delhi will be eligible to apply.
  3. The annual family income of the student should not exceed 6 lakhs.
  4. Only students resident of Delhi will be eligible to apply under the scheme.

Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Institute List

Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Institute List Delhi 2021 PDF
Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Application Form 2021-22

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments