Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana is an initiative by Central Government Launched in 2019. The main purpose of this system is to provide pensions to the poor in old age and those left behind by society. Monthly premiums vary by age group. Between Rs55 and Rs200, you have to pay a monthly premium until you are 60 years old. For example, if an 18-year-old farmer participates in this scheme, he will have to pay a monthly premium of Rs 55 rupees until he is 60 years old. For other age groups, this amount will change. Farmers in the age group of 18 to 40 can apply for this scheme. Once online registration is complete, you will be eligible for this scheme. Monthly premiums are also added to this pension plan.
|Scheme Name||Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022|
|Scheme By||Central Government|
|Online Form Link||Click here|
Through various government schemes, the life of the farmers is becoming happy. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Pension Yojana is one such scheme, which is proving to be a boon for elderly farmers by making their lives happy. For the farmer’s brothers, the central government has announced several big schemes one after the other, out of which some schemes have already been launched and some are still in progress. An amount of 3000 rupees is given to the old farmer every month.
PM Modi Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022 Eligibility
- A special portal has been launched by the central government for this scheme. By visiting the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana, you can become a beneficiary by completing the application process with your necessary documents.
- Only small and marginal farmers who come below the poverty line are eligible for this scheme.
- Age group should be between of 18 to 40 for this pension scheme.
- Any kind of government employee or a person getting salary from private company cannot apply for this scheme.
- If the farmer has more land than 2 hectares of land for cultivation , the farmer cannot apply for this scheme.
Documents Required For PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof
- Election Card
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
- Bank Details
- Mobile Number
Check Name in PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana List
To check your name in Kisan Mandhan Yojana you must have yourself registered for this scheme. If you are not registered we have a tutorial on how to get yourself registered for PM Modi Kisan Mandhan Yojana. So, let’s have a look at how we can check our name in the PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana.
- Goto Homepage of Official website
- Click on
- Enter your subscriber ID and search
- You will get the list you can check your name in that list.
- If you not able to see your name the list. You can click on the pending section and enter your subscriber ID again and check for your name.
Steps to Apply for PM KISAN MANDHAN YOJANA 2021
- Go to Kisan Pension Yojana official website.
- Kisan Pension Yojana Official Site – https://maandhan.in/
- Click Pradhan Kisan Maandhan Yojana, then click on Click Here to Apply now.
- If you want to fill your application online then select Self Enrollment option.
- Enter the mobile number, captcha code, and click on Generate OTP. Your registration will be done on this website as soon as you enter the OTP received on the mobile number.
- >>Enrollment tab >>Pradhan Kisan Maandhan Yojana option.
- Aadhar Card: Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Subscriber Name: Enter your name.
- Subscriber DOB: Enter your date of birth.
- Gender: Tell whether you are male or female.
- Mobile Number: Enter your mobile number
- Email: Enter your email address (you can leave this blank if you don’t have it, it doesn’t need to be filled in.)
- State: Select your state.
- District: Select the district in which you live.
- Sub-District) Sub-District: Select your sub-district.
- Village: Name your village.
- Pin Code: Enter the pin code of your area.
- Do You Belong to North Eastern Region (NER): Select No option if you do not come from North Eastern Region.
- Select Category: In which category you come from ST / SC / OBC / General, give information about it.
- Select the farmer category you belong to: Select the SMF option if you have land up to 2 hectares.
- Press the submit button after selecting I Hereby agree that…
- Account Detail- Now you have to fill your bank account information carefully.
- IFSC Code: Enter the IFSC Code of your bank account and click on the Verify button, after which your bank name and branch name will be filled automatically.
- Account Holder: Enter the name of the bank account holder.
- Account Number: Enter your account number.
- Confirm Account Number: Enter your account number again to confirm.
- Nominee Detail: After death, fill the details of the relative to whom you want to give the benefit of pension amount.
- Marital Status: If you are married then select Married and if you are not married then select Unmarried option.
- Spouse Name: Enter the name of your spouse.
- Nominee Name: Enter the name of the relative to whom you want to give the benefit of pension amount after death.
- Relation with Nominee: Tell me what is your relation with the one whose name you have entered.
- D.O.B. Nominee: Enter the date of birth of the nominee.
- Guardian’s Name: You can leave this field blank.
- Contribution Frequency: In what time frame do you want to pay the premium, if you want the premium to be paid from your account every month, then select the option of 1 month. You can also select from quarterly, half yearly and yearly options.
- Click on I Hereby declare that
- Submit & Proceed button.
- Download the form by clicking on Print Mandate Form and print it out.
- Put your signature or thumb. Now after scanning this form, upload it and press the submit button and your Kisan Pension Card will be ready.
- Download Kisan Pension Card. You can also take a print out of it.
Kisan Mandhan Yojana Benefits 2022
- Through this scheme, the pension of the farmer has been linked to Jeevan Suraksha Bima (LIC).
- There is no fee to be paid for applying for the scheme.
- After joining this pension scheme, the old farmer will not have to depend on anyone.
- Once applied, the prescribed amount will be automatically deducted every month from your bank account. At the same time, the amount of pension will be 3000 rupees per month, the government will transfer it to your account through online medium. That is, you will not have to go to the bank to get the pension.
- The central government will also pay the same amount for you as the premium amount will be paid by you. For example, if you pay a premium of Rs 100 per month to Jeevan Suraksha Bima (LIC), then the central government will also pay Rs 100 for you every month to Jeevan Suraksha Bima (LIC).
- Once you apply for this scheme, you will have to stay connected with it for 5 years, only then you will get the amount deposited. After keeping your account active for 5 years if you want to close it then you will get the deposited money.
- In case of death of the pensioner, 50% of the pension will be given to the nominee.
- If the farmer’s account is active and becomes permanently disabled due to any accident or disease before attaining the age of 60 years and is unable to continue the scheme, then the farmer’s wife will be entitled to get pension by keeping that account active. If the wife wants to leave the scheme midway, she can close the account. After withdrawing from the scheme, the pension fund deposited with the savings bank interest rate will be returned to him.
|Entry Age (Yrs)|
|Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)|
|Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)|
|Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
(Total = C + D)
Can I apply from mobile for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana?
Yes, you can apply from mobile for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana. Visit official website https://pmkmy.gov.in/ for applying. Read our blog for more instructions.