National Housing Bank (NHB) released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Scale I), Deputy Manager (Scale II), and Regional Manager posts on its official website. There are 17 vacancies to be recruited in this process. The online application process for these posts will start from 1st December 2021 and end on 30th December 2021.
Those who want to apply can get all the information related to National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 like educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, and departmental advertisement You can apply for NHB recruitment using the link below, check the post and fill the form according to steps given below.
|Exam Name||NHB Recruitment 2022|
|Start Date||1st December 2021|
|End Date||30th December 2021|
|Exam Date||January 2022 (expected)|
|Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Advertisement||Check Here|
How to apply for NHB recruitment 2022?
You have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below. You must have a graduation degree of any stream to apply. If you have all this then you can follow the below steps to apply for NHB recruitment 2022.
- Go to official application form nhb.org.in
- Click on “click here to apply online”
- you will be redirected to IBPS site, as NHB recruitment is conducted by IBPS.
- then you have to click on “Click here for New Registration”
- You have to fill the necessary information
- Then submit the form.
- Take a print for future purpose.
NHB Recruitment Fees Details
Application fee can be deposited through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
|General, OBC, EWS||850rs + tax|
|SC, ST, Divyang||150rs + tax|
NHB Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Any graduate with a recognized university with a degree can apply for the recruitment. Candidates applying for the posts of Deputy Manager and Regional Manager should have 2 years’ experience in the relevant field. The age limit for NHB recruitment is 21-30 years for Assistant Manager, 23-32 years for Deputy Manager, and 30-45 years for Regional Manager. For more information about this, you can see the notification. No need for work experience is needed for Assistant Manager.
NHB Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Application Start Date||1st December 2021|
|Application End Date||30th December 2021|
|Online Fee Payment Last Date||30th December 2021|
|Admit Card Date||January 2022 (expected)|
|Exam Date||Jan-Feb 2022 (expected)|
- A subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January, 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countriesof Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar).
How to edit the NHB recruitment form after submitting it?
There is no way of editing the form once you submit it, but you can mail the IBPS authority or complaint about this at the time of mains exam or interview.