NTSE Scholarship 2022: NTSE Scholarship Scheme is run at the national level for special class 10 students. Here you can know the application process for NTSE Scholarship 2022, also know the eligibility criteria, exam patterns and, required documents.
Rashtriya Pratibha Khoj Scholarship Reservation – NTSE
There are many scholarship schemes run for the students in the country. The benefit of some scholarship schemes is given to the students directly after filling the application form, while the benefit of some is given after passing the examination. To take advantage of this, students have to take 2 exams.
The scholarship is given to the student only after passing both these exams.
What is National Talent Search Exam, how to apply for it, what is the exam syllabus and exam pattern?
|Scheme Name||NTSE 2022|
NTSE Exam Pattern 2022
The exam for NTSE Scholarship exam 2022 will be conducted in 2 main phases, in which 3 exams will be conducted.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholarly Aptitude Test (SAT)
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120m||General- 40%
|Educational Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||150m|| General- 40%
NTSE Scholorship Eligibility Criteria
- Only students who have scored 80% or more in the first stage will get a chance to appear in the second stage national level examination.
- 4000 students will be selected for the second stage examination.
- Students who achieve the required minimum in the second phase will be made part of the scholarship programme.
- To pass the second stage, quota has also been set, it is mandatory for general category candidates to get 40% marks in each paper and SC, ST and PH category students to get 32% marks in each paper.
NTSE Required Documents
- Income certificate for EWS
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board if there is physical disability
- Caste certificate if you come from ST/SC or OBC
- Class 9th marksheet
NTSE Scholarship benefits
- Under graduate and post graduate are given Rs 2000/- per month.
- After passing both the stages, the student is given Rs 1250/- every month in class 11th and 12th.
- Bonus points are given for admission in some big colleges.
- With your career comes the tag of NTSE.
- Taking national level exam increases your self confidence.
NTSE Exam Syllabus
You can study the first stage exam from your board books or NCERT books. Mental Ability Test (MAT) consists of 100 questions from Reasoning, Analysis, Synthesis, Verbal, Nonverbal. Whereas in the educational qualification test, a total of 100 questions are asked from the subjects of Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Social Science, Politics, History, Geography, Economics and Mathematics.
NTSE Reservation Criteria
- 7.5% reservation for students belonging to ST category
- 4% reservation for disabled students
- 15% reservation for students belonging to SC category
How to apply for NTSE scholorship 2022?
The education department of every state has prepared a website for online application, on which you can fill the application form. You can fill and apply online from below.
|ARUNACHAL PRADESH||Apply Online|
|A and N ISLANDS||Apply Online|
|WEST BENGAL||Apply Online|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||Apply Online|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||Apply Online|
|UTTAR PRADESH||Apply Online|
|D & N HAVELI & DAMAN & DIU||Apply Online|
|MADHYA PRADESH||Apply Online|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Apply Online|
|TAMIL NADU||Apply Online|
Beltron Homepage:- Click here
NCERT Homepage:- Click here