Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 Uttar Pradesh Registration Form: Under this big government scheme of Uttar Pradesh, financial help is given to the girls of the state for their bright future. What is Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana, how girls of Uttar Pradesh can apply online for this scheme? The central and state governments come up with new schemes to advance the daughters in every field.
|Scheme Name||Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021|
Every state government makes efforts to provide free education and financial assistance to daughters. In this scheme, both the education and health of daughters have been taken care of. Kanya Sumangala Yojana has also been started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath for the daughters of Uttar Pradesh. Which family’s daughters can take benefit of Kanya Sumangala Yojana? All important information related to the Kanya Sumangala Yojana scheme has been shared below.
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021?
To empower the girls and make them feel secure about the future government started Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021. Even today, girls are considered a burden in many places. Many evils are prevalent in the society related to girls, along with the prevention of evils like child marriage, female feticide, the main objective of this scheme is to equalize the sex ratio, educate daughters, develop positive thinking towards the birth of a girl child.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- If a woman has had twins in the second delivery, then the benefit of this scheme will be given to the girl as the third child.
- The family income of the beneficiary should be less than 3 lakhs.
- If the woman has a girl child in the first delivery and twin girls in the second delivery, then in such a situation all the three girls will be made part of this scheme.
- Only 2 girls from a family can become the beneficiary of Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- The beneficiary’s family should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- There should not be more than 2 children in the family of the beneficiary.
- If a family has adopted one girl child and one is their biological girl child, then both the girl child will be given the benefit of the scheme.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Document Required
- Passport Photo
- Birth certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Recidence (Electric Bill, Water Bill, Gas Connection)
- Photo of Girl Child with Parents
- Mobile number
- In the form of identity proof, any one of the Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Pan Card
How to Apply for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021?
Residents of Uttar Pradesh can apply online to take advantage of Kanya Sumangala Yojana in the following way-
- Goto Official Website mksy.up.gov.in.
- Click on Citizen Service Portal
- Right-tick ‘I agree’ and click on ‘Continue’.
- Enter name, aadhaar number, mobile number and OTP for verification.
- Your registration will be done successfully.
- You will get UserID and Password on Mobile.
- Login using UserID and Password.
- Fill The form using proper information and upload necessary documents.
- Agree all terms
- Submit the form.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Fund Disbursment Details
|Category 1||A newborn girl of Uttar Pradesh who was born on or after April 1, 2019, is given Rs 2000.|
|Category 2||1000 rupees are provided after complete vaccination for one year|
|Category 3||2000 rupees are given after taking admission in the first class under the third category|
|Category 4||2000 rupees are given after taking admission in class 6 during the fourth grade.|
|Category 5||3000 rupees are given after taking admission in the Navy class of the girl child in the fifth class.|
|Category 6||5000 will be provided after taking admission in graduation or diploma course of 2 years or more duration.|
How much amount is available in Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
If a girl becomes a beneficiary of Kanya Sumangala Yojana, a total of 15 thousand rupees is given in 6 parts. The daughters of financially weak people residing in the state get a good upbringing and higher education, so this amount is provided by the Uttar Pradesh government.